Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 2015 Birchbox - Let's Do This!

       Hello 2015! This is my first post for the new year and what better way than to start it off with my monthly Birchbox posts. I will list all of my past Birchbox posts at the end if you want to take a look at them. :)








For my "Pick My Sample" this month, I chose the Tocca hand cream. I could always do with more hand creams, especially these travel-friendly sized ones.

Past Birchbox posts:

In a way, it's a little snapshot of my progress on this blog with my first Birchbox post up until this point. I hope you guys had an amazing start to the new year and that we all have a great year ahead of us! Like this month's Birchbox theme, "Let's Do This!"

1 comment:

  1. I do. haha. There are lots of mixed reviews about Birchbox, but I've been pretty content with most of the boxes, so I have just continued on with them.

    ReplyDelete