Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 2014 Birchbox Unboxing!

It's that time again for another Birchbox post! This month's box is partnered with JetBlue with a travel theme.







1) Catherine Malandrino Fragrance -- It has quite a strong smell and is supposed to have "summery fruits and florals for an elegant vibe." I detect vanilla/ musky undertones in it.

2) Caudalie - Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum --I've never tried anything from Caudalie before but have heard good things about it. This is an oil-free formulation suitable for all skin types which sounds good to me and and since I'm in my 20's, it's time to start thinking about wrinkle prevention!

3) Dr. Hauschka - Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Wash -- I've never heard of this brand before. This product came in a tube which is something different. Considering the size, I'd probably get 2-3 uses out of it at most.

4) Jasmine Seven - Fresh Feet Wipes --Antibacterial for hands and feet. Alcohol free and 99% natural. 10 wipes. This is handy! Definitely will try these.

5) LAQA & Co. - Sheer Lip Lube Pencil in Bees Knees -- Bees Knees is a light peachy pink color. It does have a minty smell to it and is supposed to be a glossy, semi-sheer lip color.


      I'm pretty content with this month's products because I feel that I'll actually get around to using most of these. What did you guys get in your Birchbox or what do you guys subscribe to? Thanks for reading and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. What a great box! I am subscribed to wantable, I simply love their boxes but I have heard good things about birch box too so may switch soon. Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried wantable before but Birchbox is a good box. They provide decent samples and I am usually able to use or will use most of them. Thanks for checking out my post! :)

      Delete
  2. Fresh Feet Wipes are such as good idea!
    Nice Post! x

    ReplyDelete