Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 2014 Birchbox Unboxing

It's time for another Birchbox post!




1) Klorane - Floral Water Makeup-Remover with Soothing Cornflower -- This is supposed to be an eye makeup- remover that is supposed to get rid of waterproof makeup as well. I will definitely be trying this. Hope this works out!

2) Not Soap, Radio - Body Wash -- I'm not sure how I feel about the scent. It is supposed to be green and white tea with clover scent. I'll still use it anyway even though I'm not a fan of the scent.

3) Supergoop!- Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35 in Light to Medium -- My time with Birchbox has left me with quite a few different products from Supergoop. I do not use CC creams or BB creams for that matter because I have found them to be unsuitable for my skin.

4) Royal Apothic - Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask -- I am very interested in trying this product. I have never owned a firming mask before that is also supposed to help brighten the skin as well.

5) Cynthia Rowley - Creamy Lip Stain in Dahlia -- I have developed a liking for berry or plum colors for the lips so I will be trying this one out as well.

This month's bonus is a Honeycomb ChocoPods treat which I have never tried before. Yay food! Thanks for taking a look inside my box with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment