Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 2014 Birchbox Unboxing!

It's been a long time everybody!

      I've been busy lately and so tired which is why this post is going up so late. I hope everyone's been having a great March though! :) This month's box has been a hit for me.




1) Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Serum + Primer -- Feels lightweight and doesn't have a strong scent which I like. Nongreasy feeling! (very important)
Value: $8.16, 6 ml [Full size: $68, 50 ml]

2) Keims Cleanshine Energizing Shampoo Enriched with Silk Protein (Peppermint & Macadamia) -- It does smell minty! Claims to contain no mineral oil, silicone, or parabens. Makes a good travel size shampoo.
Value: $1.90, 50 ml [Full size: $9.50, 250 ml]

3) Supergoop! City Suncreen Serum -- A lightweight sunscreen with an SPF of 30. I am very bad with sunscreen so this is a good addition to my very limited SPF products collection.
Value: $8.24, 10 ml [Full size: $42, 1.7 fl oz]

4) Inika Eyeliner in Green Lagoon -- Organic eyeliner? That's something new to me. I don't think I'd ever use a green eyeliner but it is a nice color with some slight shimmers. The lid also doubles up as a sharpener.
Value: Full size product! 0.04 oz (1.2 g), $20

This month's Birchbox Find:
Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream -- I was happy to find this product in my box this month. I had heard good things about this but wasn't sure about it. Now I've got a good sized sample to try out! It also came with a $2.00 off coupon for this product.
Full size: ~$12 at drugstores

1 comment:

  1. Looks like there are some great goodies inside

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete