Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 2014 Birchbox Unboxing!

Hello everyone!

      How have you guys been? I've been sort of MIA these past two weeks because I have been quite busy Where has the time gone?? Today, I am back with another Birchbox post where you can take a look at what goodies I got in my box this month. This month's box was a collaboration with Women's Health magazine and I got 5 products.




1) Harvey Prince - Hello Body Creme -- First, let's look at the packaging. It is a happy, bright yellow color! Second, it has quite a strong smell for me, although it's not a bad scent. It is supposed to be a citrus-floral scent, but I smell a more warm, vanilla-like scent to it. Another hand lotion for on-the-go!

2) St. Tropez Tan - Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Aging Multi-action Face -- I have mixed feelings about this one. I am excited to get to try something from the St. Tropez brand, but I am a little wary of self-tanning my face which is something I have never done before. My face is very acne-prone and I am imagining a streaky or uneven tan on my face because I am horrible at applying anything. Has anyone tried this before? Let me know your thoughts!

3) Supergoop!- Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream -- Anti-aging eye cream with SPF. I don't have anything like this, so that's interesting.

4) ncLA - Nail Wraps - House of Hollywood N.1 -- I'm not a fan of nail stickers for some reason and this print is not really something I'd wear so I'm not too keen on this.

5) Ofra - Universal Eyebrow Pencil -- This is a brown eyebrow pencil. I don't own an eyebrow pencil so when I first got this, I thought it'd be great to have one on hand. However, it is not smudgeproof so it is definitely not water-resistant which is what it claims. It does apply easily and smoothly though. Sadly, this was a miss for me.


      I have mixed feelings about this month's box because there were some satisfactory products and some that were not so much. Let us see what the next box will bring. Also included in the box is a magazine subscription to Women's Health. If you do not wish to get a subscription, you can get a $9.99 refund instead, which is pretty nice! Lastly, a little booklet of 12 bite-sized challenges with tips is included to encourage better workouts, sleeping habits and such.





      As always, thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment