Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August 2014 Birchbox Unboxing!

Hello everyone!

      I am back with another Birchbox post and this month's theme is Lighten Up. I got 5 products this month along with a sample of Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer.









1) Amika - Perk Up Dry Shampoo -- Such cute packaging and travel-friendly size! I can easily throw this in my bag, such as my gym bag after a workout and the hair needs a pick-me-up. I am definitely excited to try a new dry shampoo.

2) Laura Mercier - Tone Perfecting Eye Gel Creme -- This is a very decent sample size, more like a deluxe sample size. This will last me quite awhile and again, I am excited to try out a new eye cream. I've never tried anything from Laura Mercier before. I have very dark eye circles so hopefully this can help with that!

3) Supergoop!- Forever Young Hand Cream with SPF 40 -- This is interesting. Sunscreen for the hands specifically. I am guilty of not putting enough sunscreen on myself during the summer.

4) ModelCo - Shimmer Bronzer -- I don't own that many bronzers so let's see if this will end up being a keeper. It's quite shimmery which I don't really mind, but it looks quite dark so hopefully it doesn't turn out to be as dark as it looks.

5) Hello - Breathspray in Pink Grapefruit Mint -- Can't say no to breath spray and fresh breath on the go. Love the cute, portable size.


      I was very pleased with this month's box and it was one of the best boxes I've gotten. I look forward to trying out and using all these products. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment