Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 2014 Birchbox Unboxing




1) ModelCo - POWERLASH High Impact Black Mascara -- I can only use waterproof mascara so I will not be using this. It is an Australian brand and this mascara is supposed to add length and volume.

2) Ojon - Rare Blend Oil Total Hair Therapy --It is a decent sample size and I will be able to get quite a few uses out of this. I rarely use hair oils, but I would like to try this one and see how well it nourishes.

3) Ellovi - Vanilla Butter -- This seems like it will be quite greasy so I'm not sure how I will feel about this.

4) Jouer - Matte Moisture Tint in Nude -- I've heard positive reviews about the Jouer line so it'll be nice to try this out. I hope the color matches me.

5) Vasanti Cosmetics - BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator -- This is supposed to mimic the effects of microdermabrasion so I will definitely give this a try. I have hyperpigmentation from acne scars so I hope it'll help with my complexion.

Not one of my favorite Birchbox monthly box but let's see what I get next month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment