Thursday, August 7, 2014

July 2014 Favorites

      Already August and all I can say is that I am extremely sad that summer is coming to an end so soon, which means goodbye wonderful sunshine, shorts, sandals and longer days. This month, I don't have that many favorites because I have been pretty much using the same things that I have mentioned in last month's favorites, such as the Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume, Clinique Redness Solutions Mineral Pressed Powder, and the Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream.




  • Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose w/ SPF 15 --  While I don't like the original Sugar lip product due to its taste, I do actually enjoy this one. I have a deluxe sample size of this one. I like the tint of color that it gives your lip, making it look very natural and like a "my lips but better color." It is also very moisturizing which is just what my very dry lips need.
  • Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup (01 Matte Ivory) -- I had been gravitating towards this powder by itself recently on those days I go out and want to still look put together but without putting in that much effort. This did the trick for me! I would hide the more persistent, red blemishes with concealer and then pat this powder on with a sponge all over the face, letting it act as a powder foundation. It does a great job at evening out my skin tone and is very matte. I wore this on several extremely hot, sweaty days and it held up really well! I purchased this during my hunt for new foundations and powders that do not break me out and this has passed the test so far. 
  • China Glaze Nail Polish (Flip Flop Fantasy) -- I was never a bright polish person but this has become a summer favorite of mine. I wore this color on my toes so many times last year and I finally started using it again last month. I should have started as soon as summer started! Gorgeous, bright, coral pink color, need I say more?!
  • L'oreal Nail Polish (The True Diamond) --  I have been using this polish quite frequently for my accent nails, practically every time I do my nails. It adds a nice silvery sheen to your polish, bringing some attention to the nails but not too much. I have mentioned in some posts before which you can check out to see how it looks on the nails (here and here).

No comments:

Post a Comment