Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pretty in Pink - OPI's Strawberry Margarita and L'oreal Magic Topcoat in The True Diamond


Hello June!

      I finally got around to doing my nails again! It's been so long. I wanted to share with you one of my favorite creme pinks, perfect for the spring and especially for the summer. This is OPI's Strawberry Margarita. Two coats will give you full opacity and it applies very easily. For my accent nail, I used L'oreal's Magic Topcoat in 'The True Diamond.' It's a beautiful white or silver microglitter polish with a silvery sheen that applies very easily too.









4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous spring shade! The glittery topcoat works well too :)

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very nice shade, thanks for checking out my post! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this colour, It's nice and bright
    Kelly xo
    http://www.beautynthenails.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, a shade that should be flattering on most people too!

      Delete