Sunday, June 29, 2014

Splash of Grenadine by Essie

Hi everyone!

      Bringing you another nail polish post today featuring one of my favorite polishes, Splash of Grenadine by Essie. It is a pretty magenta pink color that isn't actually magenta, as in a fushia pink, but rather a pinkish-purple color. It is a beautiful color for the spring and summer. It is a soft color that still manages to stand out. It applies easily and two coats will give you full opacity. For the accent nail, I used a L'oreal Magic Topcoat, the True Diamond, which you can see in another blog post I did where I mentioned it too.



 




I have gotten many compliments on this nail color when I wear it and I haven't seen or heard of any other nail polish that is similar to this one, so I think this a great addition to anyone's collection.

4 comments: