Sunday, June 22, 2014

Beauty Blogger Questionnaire - Get to Know Me More



Beauty Blogger Questionnaire 

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Dark brown/black

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I have never dyed my hair. I’ve wanted to for awhile when I was a little younger, but I decided that since I naturally have quite a lot of white hairs, I’ll dye my hair when I really need to in the future.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I pretty much wear my hair down all the time.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do mine own. Believe it or not, I don’t really like going to a salon.

6. How often to you change your nail polish?
If I have polish on, then maybe two weeks after. I get pretty lazy sometimes. Most of the times, I’m not actually wearing polish.

7. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
Only in the summer, once in awhile in the winter depending. If my toes won’t be seen, then I won’t be doing them! haha

8. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
If I do a full face, including eyes and such, then I’d say around half an hour. 

9. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face. No specific reason, I just do.

10. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Both. I am guilty of purchasing things I don’t really need, such as more lip products, just because. Anyone else?

11. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rarely.

12. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No. I have very acne prone skin so I have been trying to stay away from makeup products on a daily basis to let my skin breathe. When I have plans, as in not school-related, then I would put on some makeup.

13. Do you wear make-up when you are home alone or with family?
Nope.

14. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes. There was a period where I couldn’t but over time I have forced myself to go out without makeup because I’m trying to think of the future benefits for my skin and also it is unrealistic sometimes to have to go outside with makeup if it’s for something really quick.

15. How many high end products do you have?
Not that many. I am a college student! One day.

16. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
When I’m getting dressed. 

17. How often do you change your handbag?
Rarely. I usually use the same bag on a daily basis. I’m so lazy when it comes to changing my bags, and when I do I’m prone to forgetting something in the other. 

18. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
This depends on what I’m doing. If I was off, then I’d say I usually get up by myself around 10 and I go to sleep around 12-1. I really should start sleeping earlier…

19. Do you workout? How often?
Sort of? I exercise a few times a month, which is really bad I know. Horribly inconsistent and it all depends on my schedule. 

20. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right

21. How tall are you?
5’3”

22. Do you speak a foreign language?
I speak Cantonese and basic Mandarin.

23. How many pets do you have?
I have some fish and two zebra finches. :)
 
24. How often are you on Blogger?
Almost every day.

25. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Yes I do. I’m still very new to blogging so I definitely look at comments to see what kind of feedback I get.

26. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I do keep in mind things I want to try when I see other people mention or show them.

27. How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted to include the word beauty since I was thinking that my blog would be more beauty based and at the time I was thinking of the word utopia also and just ended up with beautopia. I added the xoxo at the end because I just wanted the name to be a little longer and also I believe beautopia was taken already. Not a very good reason behind my blog name hmm. Haha.

28. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use my camera phone, S4. 

29. How often do you clean your house?
Not enough. :x

30. What is your favorite colour?
I don’t really have one favorite color. I like quite a few, such as pink, purple, red, and more!

31. Do you swear?
Very rarely.

32. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Sunday is lazy day! Just relax and rest. 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this questionnaire, let me know your thoughts. I saw this on several blogs and I thought it'd be interesting for you guys to get to know me a little better. Have a great Sunday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely, I've just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post - loved this!!

    I have a new outfit post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete