Saturday, February 8, 2014

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstini - Hunger Games Collection - Pyro Pink

Hello there!

      I have another polish post for you guys! It is Covergirl's Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstini in Pyro Pink from the Hunger Games Collection. I have previous posts on two other polishes from the same collection that you can check out: Inferno and Violet Flicker.

 

      Like the other polishes I've tried in the collection, this polish has lots of fine silver and pink shimmers or microglitters, giving the polish a very nice shimmery effect. Also, the polish dries very quickly and applies very easily even with 3 coats of polish. I finished the polish off with Essie's Good To Go! topcoat, which is a fast dry top coat. I used 3 coats to get the opacity needed for my nails, but I think those with smaller nails can get away with 2 coats. I like that it's a darker pink color that's not in your face, making it a nice color for all year round. It has good staying power, like the other polishes, lasting well over a week without any chipping.
      It is a small-sized polish or mini polish that consists of only 3.5 ml of product. I managed to get the polishes for $2 or under each so it's not too bad if you can get them on a deal. How many of us actually ever use up all of a full-sized  nail polish anyway? I know this was advertised as limited edition collection but I still see them around in drugstores now so they'll probably still be around for awhile.
      Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment