Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstini - Hunger Games Collection - Violet Flicker

      I finally got around to trying another Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstini that is part of the Hunger Games Collection. My first review was on Inferno; you can check that out here if you're interested. Now here are some pictures and then a quick rundown of my thoughts!




Topcoat used is Good to Go! by Essie.

Likes:
  • Like the Inferno polish, this one dries quickly, which is always one of the most important things for me.
  • Applies easily
  • Pretty color
  • Very glittery! Contains blue, purple/pink microglitters.
Dislikes:
  • Very sheer; needed 3 coats for full opacity

      This color is very sheer compared to Inferno which I only needed 2 coats of. Even though this is very sheer, opacity can be achieved and the color is easily buildable. It is a dark, pretty, glittery purple color that is good for fall and because of it's glittery property it can definitely be a festive, holiday color as well. It would also make a nice topcoat, adding a bit of sparkle to your nails.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I don't think I ever tried Cover Girl polish ;)

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are actually my first covergirl polishes and so far I'm not disappointed. I think covergirl polishes are worth a try. :)

      Delete