Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Revlon Products - Age Defying Foundation, Wrinkle Ready Line Filler, Targeted Dark Spot Concealer, CC Cream

Hey everyone!

      Just a quick little post to share! I saw this new display in Rite Aid today that I haven't seen elsewhere so I thought I'd share with you guys if you haven't seen it already. Excuse the first blurry picture, I didn't realize it was so blurry when I took it. It is the age-defying line containing a foundation, Wrinkle Ready Liner Filler, and Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment. The dark spot concealer contains a sponge applicator which is interesting. The price tags were not shown at the drugstore so I can't tell you how much they cost. I like how they have a tester of the foundation on the side since you don't find that a lot in drugstores, although it is only one shade. I did give it a try and on first impressions, it feels pretty lightweight and seems to be light to medium coverage. This was only swatched on my hand so I can't attest to how it really is. There were a total of 10 shades.



Add caption

      I thought I would also mention the new Revlon CC creams. I have seen them awhile ago, maybe a month ago in Harmon's, but this was my first time seeing it in a drugstore.This also contained a tester too! Maybe this will be a new favorite for you CC cream lovers?


      Let me know your thoughts if any of you have tried these products! Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I really want to try the age defying foundation! :)

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm contemplating trying it out too but am not sure yet. :)

      Delete