Sunday, November 1, 2015

Instagram Recap #6 (September 2015)

      During the month of September, I was definitely eating way more ice cream than I should. There are these new Thai-style ice cream rolls that are all the rage right now and of course I had to try them and at different places too! I'm not very good about posting Instagram pictures immediately, which is the whole point of it, but I like to quickly snap pictures and then enjoy the moment instead of busy posting up a picture to share. Hence, most of my pictures aren't actually "insta" but more like "latergrams." Enjoy every moment, especially when it's a great one. :)


First Korean Beauty Sample Sale by Peach and Lily, Egg Shop, Matcha Latte and Smoked Salmon Sandwich from Chalait

Black Sesame Thai-style Ice Cream Rolls at Juicy Spot, Cafe Bene's Bingsu Dessert, Stained Glass House (Brooklyn Bridge)
Nature Box's Mini Belgian Waffles, Airplane View, Rock N'Roll McDonald's in Chicago

Shiso Pretty by Ice & Vice, Wedding Ready Nails (Gold and Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment