Sunday, November 8, 2015

Butter London - Mollycoddled

      Wow, it's been a long time since I've done a nail polish post. I am happy to share with you this new nail color that I like wearing for the spring and summer seasons. It is also the first Butter London nail polish I have ever owned! I had heard so many positive things about this color that I knew that this would be the color I would pick up if I ever decided to pick up a Butter London polish. Butter London describes this shade as an "opaque lavender orchid cream," and I must say that that is a pretty accurate description. Great formula, easily application and good wear time. The color, which is a pale pink purple, is soft yet chic. Big thumbs up. What other nail polish shades do you guys love from Butter London? Would love to know! :)






Teenage Dream by OPI (Katy Perry Collection) - accent nail

Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment