Sunday, October 25, 2015

October 2015 Birchbox

      Another Birchbox post since my last one was super late and I didn't want this one to be delayed either. Here's a quick look at what I got this month. The sample choices this month were all mascaras and I decided to go with the new Benefit Roller Lash. I don't really use mascara anymore but having a nice sample size mascara in my possession will be good for those sudden moments if I decide that I want to put some on. I rarely went through a full size mascara back in the day anyway. If you've been following me for awhile, you would be able to guess that the product I am most interested in trying is the Macadamia dry shampoo. I am all about dry shampoo since my fine, second day hair pretty much always needs a pick-me-up, so I am always interested in trying new dry shampoos. Overall, I am pretty content with this month's products.




Macadamia - Style Extend Dry Shampoo
Benefit - Roller Lash
N4 - Restore & Repair Oil
Biorepublic - Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask
Too Cool for School - Dinoplatz Pearl Bay Invasion (#2 Baby pink clam) - shimmering base or highlighter

No comments:

Post a Comment