Thursday, November 13, 2014

Blue Freeze by Maybelline (Color Show Nail Polish)

It's been too long since my last post, but please excuse the condition of my nail polish, as the pictures had been taken around a week after I had the polish on!




Natural Light

      If you can't tell from my previous posts, I am a red/pink/purple kind of nail polish girl and basically stay away from blues, greens and such because I have not found them to be all that flattering on me. I had actually bought this nail polish awhile ago and upon first trial, I thought the color made my nails look like a monster, so I put it away and never gave it another go. For some reason, this fall I wanted to branch out and decided to give this polish another try and at first I was still hesitant, but I grew to actually like it. It is a dark blue with blue and purple microglitters or shimmers in it, giving it a nice subtle sparkle or sheen to it. Two coats will give you full opacity. The longevity of this polish is pretty good, as you can see that the polish is pretty much still intact for me even after a week. I have gotten compliments on this polish which is definitely a bonus! This color definitely makes a nice fall and winter color.

No comments:

Post a Comment