Sunday, October 5, 2014

The One That Got Away by OPI (Katy Perry Collection)

      With the change in season from summer to fall, it is time for the darker nail polish colors to come out. The One That Got Away by OPI, which is part of the Katy Perry Collection that came out in 2011, is a good fall or winter color that I have been wearing this past week. It has specks of microglitter in it that makes it holiday friendly as well if you want more than just plain nails but still want to be subtle. For me, it is a little harder to get completely evenly coated nails with this color, so I had to use three coats which if I look closely I can still see that they are not completely opaque. However, it isn't too obvious so it's not a big issue for me.


1 week
Natural Light

It is a dark, burgundy color and I use Essie's Good To Go topcoat.



No comments:

Post a Comment