Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Drizzly Winter Day OOTD - Hello Kitty Sweater and Colorful Rainboots

Hi everyone!

      My first OTTD post! I was going to do a NYE OTTN as my first post but I forgot to take photos of it. haha. So this is my first!
      For me, a cold winter day calls for casual and comfortable clothes. I had errands to run in the morning and then I met up with a friend later in the day for some shopping and food. I kept it simple with a cute sweater that I layered with a plain, white tank underneath because it wasn't exactly long enough to cover my backside and some leggings paired with some cute, colorful rainboots. There has been a storm recently in NYC and now there is snow, slush and big puddles everywhere. Also, there was going to be some freezing rain that day so I thought it'd be best to wear rainboots.
      To keep warm, you can never forget a scarf! This is one of my favorite scarves because I love the color of it and how it adds a pop of color to any outfit. Not to mention, it is nice and soft. I've had my jacket for quite awhile now but I love it because it keeps me warm and I like that there is a belt to cinch at the waist. Lastly, my handy dandy Longchamp bag. This bag has literally been through so much with me. I use it for school and on other regular occasions as well and I always have a bunch of stuff in it! It is so versatile and matches well with practically everything and it can carry so much. Love it!


 
Jacket: Michael Kors
Top/ Sweater: Hello Kitty (Macy's)
Tank: Forever21 (here)
Leggings:Necessary Clothing (here)
Bag: Longchamp (here) 
Scarf: H&M
Boots: Kamik (Janis style)





      Thanks for reading! Stay warm if you're in the colder weather too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment