Monday, June 8, 2015

May 2015 Birchbox

Finally back with a Birchbox post (although I am late on this as it is June already)!

      First off, how cute is the box? Birchbox has been coming out with all these cute designs on the boxes recently. I was definitely pleased with May's Birchbox as I got some goodies that I am excited to try out. For my sample pick, I chose the Macadamia Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment. I had heard many good things about this before so I knew I wanted to choose this one when I saw the choices available. The second item I am most interested in is the Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream since I have never tried anything from Benefit's skin care line. I think I will be using the Jurlique Advanced Serum mostly along the neck and decolletage area as my decolletage area has experienced way too much sun and need some repair there.





No comments:

Post a Comment